Template Updates

Rigo

Hi everyone, I am new to Mailwizz and email marketing in general so you will see many posts from me asking for help (sorry about that).
Today, I decided to work on the Template Updates in backend/index.php/common-email-templates/update.
Is there a faster way to replace the logo and footer for all templates or do I have to edit every single one of them one by one?
Screenshot_2020-11-16 Fig Database Update template.png

Second, I have tried to change the blue coloring of the email template header and footer but to no avail. How exactly do you accomplish this?

Are there any videos on how to get things ready for Mailwizz?

Thank you in advance to everyone.

Is there a faster way to replace the logo and footer for all templates
Edit just the layout from Backend > Settings > Email templates > Common Layout, then, after you do this, simply reinstall the core templates, they will inherit the new layout.
Second, I have tried to change the blue coloring of the email template header and footer but to no avail. How exactly do you accomplish this?
Switch the editor in source mode, and replace any instance of the color with yours, i.e: #367fa9 with what colour code you need.

Edit just the layout from Backend > Settings > Email templates > Common Layout, then, after you do this, simply reinstall the core templates, they will inherit the new layout.

Switch the editor in source mode, and replace any instance of the color with yours, i.e: #367fa9 with what colour code you need.
Thank you so much buddy, it worked and I can now move on :)

I tried that, but I get an error 403 when I hit save.

Back