Template issues

I made my first template with the builder and it worked great so far.
I have only a few imperfections that I'd like to address.

1) I used <hr> lines with a certain height and color, but the color does not show in emails and web version. How can I fix this?

2) I added a color background from the editor (not the builder) that shows in the web version, but not in emails. How can I have this background showing in emails?

3) I used the tag [COMPANY_FULL_ADDRESS] but I have a problem with the Thai language.

The address show correctly in emails, but not in the web version:
Big C Market สายไหม: 90/30 ถนนสายไหม แขวงสายไหม เขตสายไหม
กรุงเทพมหานคร Bangkok 10220
Thailand

Web version: http://newsletter.pantika.net/index.php/campaigns/as399vlspv149

Thank you very much.

Hey,

For #1 and #2 can i get the html source where you set the <hr /> attributes amd background from editor?
I will them paste it in my editor and save it and see what gets stripped out, then will correct the behavior.

For #3 - Looking at your page headers, i don't see your server forcing utf-8 output:
Code:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:13:36 GMT
Server: Apache
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.4.40
Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
Pragma: no-cache
Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100
Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Content-Type: text/html
Can you make sure apache forces utf8? ( http://stackoverflow.com/questions/913869/how-to-change-the-default-encoding-to-utf-8-for-server )

Thank you very much for your answer.

#1 In the builder I used the segment for the line and modified the code to be:
<tbody><tr><td style="padding:0 15px;">&nbsp;
<hr size="5" color="#fj258g"></td>
</tr></tbody>
When saving and going back to the editor, the color is gone.

#2 I added this at the top just after the </head> tag in the editor: <body bgcolor="#dd5679">
If I return to the builder, save their a new change and come back to the editor it's gone.
I put it back, send an email and does not show in emails.

#3 I will see about this one, thanks for pointing this to me.

Hey,

For #1 i have whitelisted the color attribute for <hr /> element. Size was whitelisted.
For #2, try <body style="background: #dd5679"> though for me <body bgcolor="#dd5679"> worked as well.

You can, for #1 and #2 create a <style> block in the header of the template, before closing </header>, like:
Code:
<style>
.body {
   background: #dd5679;
}
hr {
    color: #fj258g
}
</style>

Hi,

Thank you for the code.

#1 The color shows in the builder, but after saving and returning to the editor, the color is gone. The same as before.
You said you whitelisted it, but do I need to re-download the builder plugin to update it or it should work right away?

#2 <body style="background: #dd5679"> works for me in emails.
(When I return to the builder for an addition, save and return to the editor, the color is gone and I have to add it again. Is this normal behavior?)

The style code didn't work for me....

Thank you.

Back