Template Issue while sending email with banner ads

Faizalsh

Hello
I have self hosted mailwizz application on my windows. I am totally new this application. I tried running my campaign and it was successfully delivered but the problem is when I tried putting banner ads, and if I click on the ad the link is getting opened of my localhost and if send this to my subscribers they are getting invalink as the ad was redirect to my localhost address please help. Do I need to install on vps server?? I allready tried doing that but due to smtp port blocl I am unable to validate any delivery servers. I tried digital ocean and also Vultr.

Hello,

I have self hosted mailwizz application on my windows.
Your Mailwizz instance need to be able to be accessed from the internet. Are you sure it is?

Do I need to install on vps server??
Yes. This is how Mailwizz is meant to be run. It is meant to run under a Linux environment.
I allready tried doing that but due to smtp port blocl I am unable to validate any delivery servers. I tried digital ocean and also Vultr.
We are using Digital Ocean without issues, you are having full control of your VPS settings. For port blocking you should ask their support. Also please read this article https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/fa...username-xyz-using-2-possible-authenticators/ . Point 4 is maybe what you are after.

Cosmin

Back