Template Builder in Backend Settings Common Email Template

JFOC

Hi,
It seems no template builder in the backend settings email templates (backend/settings/email-templates) ?

LOL i have a ticket open because my editor disappears after you save a template. You can no longer edit the blocks that you drag into the designer, It goes white? I am also unable to save the template on the bottom using the SAVE/NEXT button. I have to place my cursor on the name Field on the top and hit enter to save my changes. The button on the bottom does not hover, select or do anything on focus or click IN ALL BROWSERS

LOL i have a ticket open because my editor disappears after you save a template. You can no longer edit the blocks that you drag into the designer, It goes white? I am also unable to save the template on the bottom using the SAVE/NEXT button. I have to place my cursor on the name Field on the top and hit enter to save my changes. The button on the bottom does not hover, select or do anything on focus or click IN ALL BROWSERS
screen shot
Sorry, cannot reproduce this, it works for me, just edited a few blocks, and saved it with the bottom page save button which hovers and saves, and then it goes to the final camp setup step. Perhaps something re your specific template or on your server, since you tried so many browsers?

Well The template builder is not working at backend/settings/email-templates only. Other place working properly

oddly it is working backend/settings/email-templates for me but not in the customer /template save / continue button.

Well The template builder is not working at backend/settings/email-templates only. Other place working properly
It's not supposed to work there, just in campaign related stuff.

Just a FYI, the template builder is still new so it has some issues, and since is not developed by me directly, it's taking a while to fix them since i have to create lists of issues and pass them to the other dev team to fix them. However, i am on top of it and we will have fixes somewhere next week.

It's not supposed to work there, just in campaign related stuff.

Just a FYI, the template builder is still new so it has some issues, and since is not developed by me directly, it's taking a while to fix them since i have to create lists of issues and pass them to the other dev team to fix them. However, i am on top of it and we will have fixes somewhere next week.
Hi,
Curious, why is not supposed there ?

Back