temp table for regular campaign only (yes!)

eggerda

Hello @twisted1919 and other MailWizz team members. :)

I'm struggling with the sending speed of 1.2 million regular email campaigns. It's now taking over 13 hours - since upgrading to 2.X.

I think there's an "easy" solution. I want to try using temp tables JUST for regular campaigns. (Autoresponders run perfectly as is, I don't want to use queue tables for them.)

I'm hoping there is a cron job directive - or other configuration option - where I can enable temp tables ONLY for regular campaigns.

This way, the initial selection can happen all at once to populate the temp table...and then it will send quickly after that - with no complex "join" operations to slow things down.

I believe this would solve all of my sending speed problems for good.

Let me know what you think?

Thank you!

Dan

@eggerda - temp table sonly work for regular campaigns anyway, this changed a few versions ago, before 2.x release I believe.
Anyway, temp tables will come with their own problems... my advice is to find out what is causing the problems here and now, don't enable queue tables in the hope they will magically fix the problems because most likely they will not.

@twisted1919 ah... darn. Temp tables sound great,, and some people have had good results it seems. What's the main issue with them? I'm getting desperate - I sent you a note in the support area... sending is really struggling since the 2.X upgrade.

temp table sonly work for regular campaigns anyway, this changed a few versions ago, before 2.x release I believe.
This needs a correction, sorry. They do work for autoresponders as well, but only if the autoresponders don't have segments.

Back