Tag [FNAME] not working when sending on external SMTPS

Emil

Hey!

I've tried today to send to my big list through 4 different external SMTP's that I have connected to Mailwizz(Spark post, Elastic, Mailgun, and Sendgrid)

I can see in the logs on the external SMTP's that when sending bulk through these it seems like it does not insert [FNAME] in the subject line. But it does when sending to only a few (2 emails, my own and mail-tester) So I am afraid that the subject line at the bulk sending got the "[FNAME] in it instead of their first name.

I had my own SMTP sending as well at the time of sending.

I've set up the Parallel sending via PCNTL.

It looks like it doesn't fetch the FNAME from the list before sending it over to the external SMTP or something. And just take the Subject as it is and sends.

I've attached photos of settings and pictures from logs in the external SMTP's. There you can see if fetches my name and Mail-testers name from my Maillwizz database list. But not on the other ones.

Any solution to fix this? Got a hell lot of bounces and disabled by Elastic...

Attachments

• elastic.png
    elastic.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
  • mailgun.png
    mailgun.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 8
  • mailgun2.png
    mailgun2.png
    24 KB · Views: 7
  • Settings Cron.png
    Settings Cron.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Settings group.png
    Settings group.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
@twisted1919 Yeah.

And I feel dumb now.:rolleyes: The tag was set to "FIRSTNAME" and not "FNAME"...

But that's also kinda weird since the format and text in both uploaded .csv files are 100% identical.

I suppose it should work now. - I'll give an update when tested.

Another small problem I got is this:

I've sent a campaign which will COPY a subscriber to another list when opening the Email. However, it only copy the Email to the other list. And with some Emails, it copies the wrong things... Like Firstname could be set to their birthday. And some get both email, firstname and lastname correct but does not copy the rest of the data from the other list.

And with some Emails, it copies the wrong things... Like Firstname could be set to their birthday. And some get both email, firstname and lastname correct but does not copy the rest of the data from the other list.
This sounds interesting, could you opoen a support ticket, include the customer login and url so that i can create a test ?

Back