system delivery server and welcome email

d3m0n

Hello Community,

hope everyone is safe.

i have a question related to welcome email that i have been trying to solve unsuccessfully so far.
i have two system delivery servers , one is used for campaigns and the second system server is built for transactional emails , invoices , tests and all other stuff
while the email confirmation message is sent by the system delivery server built for transactional messages , the welcome message that is set in the backend / customer section is sent by the second system delivery server built for campaigns.
is the welcome message is classified as a campaign ?
how can i use my transactional server to send a welcome message?

thx in advance

i have a question related to welcome email that i have been trying to solve unsuccessfully so far.
i have two system delivery servers , one is used for campaigns and the second system server is built for transactional emails , invoices , tests and all other stuff
while the email confirmation message is sent by the system delivery server built for transactional messages , the welcome message that is set in the backend / customer section is sent by the second system delivery server built for campaigns.
is the welcome message is classified as a campaign ?
how can i use my transactional server to send a welcome message?
If you want to use server which is set to send transactional emails to send welcome emails on subscribe, then you need to configure this DS to send and for: List emails.

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 09.31.17.png

Back