System "add time" field

SoftTimur

Hello,

It seems that there is no system "add time" field in MailWizz, which hosts the time when a subscriber is added to a list. Am I right?

Is it something we could customise?

Thank you

Timur

which hosts the time when a subscriber is added to a list. Am I right?
We store the info in the datetime format. so there is a time component as well. As explained in your previous thread, it's up to the system if it displays it or not by specifying a date/time format.

We store the info in the datetime format. so there is a time component as well. As explained in your previous thread, it's up to the system if it displays it or not by specifying a date/time format.
Sorry, I'm not sure if you understand my question.

It seems that somewhere I saw a field like "ADDED TIME" in MailWizz (but I cannot remember where). Such a field is to record when a subscribed was added to a list. I would like to use it to make segments (e.g., before certain date or after certain date). But I cannot see this field in the page of the creation of segments.

Do you know how to make this field available?

Sorry, I'm not sure if you understand my question.

It seems that somewhere I saw a field like "ADDED TIME" in MailWizz (but I cannot remember where). Such a field is to record when a subscribed was added to a list. I would like to use it to make segments (e.g., before certain date or after certain date). But I cannot see this field in the page of the creation of segments.

Do you know how to make this field available?
To make this you need to add a custom field called ADDED_TIME use default value for this [DATETIME] and when subscriber is added in list this filed value will be populate with date time when form is submitted and then you can use this field in segments.

To make this you need to add a custom field called ADDED_TIME use default value for this [DATETIME] and when subscriber is added in list this filed value will be populate with date time when form is submitted and then you can use this field in segments.
I see. Thank you.

Back