Suddenly not sending

Dilbert

Member
No changes have been made to the software or the server. I just noticed it's suddenly not sending. I saw today's weren't received in my inbox and didn't even realize Friday never fully sent either.
What might cause this to hang up?
I have other software on this server that is functioning as expected.

Thanks

PathLabTalk Newsletters   Campaigns.png
 

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
From backend > settings > cron, try to Adjust campaigns at once to yes, this will allow mailwizz to do some adjustments automatically.
 

Dilbert

Member
Thanks, they are all still pending. It usually only takes a few minutes to send all of them. I canceled one and added it back, still in Sending (0%) status.
 

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Can you check your cron jobs where you have added them are they still there?
You should also ask your hosting what's going on, why your cron jobs don't run anymore.
 

Dilbert

Member
Thanks, I'll contact them. These are the setting, again, I have not touched them. Do they look correct?
PathLabTalk Newsletters   Settings.png
 

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
yes, they are fine.

My hunch is your hosting company updated PHP and screwed your cron jobs in the process.
 

Dilbert

Member
Here is their response:

We checked your mail services and everything is running OK. There are no blocking rules on your SMTP ports. We can also verify that the Cronjobs are not edited and there are no error messages in the logs regarding your Newsletter application.

You need to contact the software developer about this and if they require any changes in your server, let us know and we will be happy to help you apply any changes.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
 

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
One last thing before asking access, if you go in backend > misc > cron jobs history, do you see send-campaigns cron job running recently?
 

Dilbert

Member
Yes, it looks like they are running.

Command Action Status Duration Memory usage Date added Options


send-campaigns index Success 0.95 seconds 0 B 1/7/20, 12:42 PM
send-transactional-emails index Success 0.08 seconds 2 MB 1/7/20, 12:42 PM
send-campaigns index Success 0.6 seconds 0 B 1/7/20, 12:41 PM
send-campaigns index Success 0.81 seconds 0 B 1/7/20, 12:40 PM
send-transactional-emails index Success 0.1 seconds 2 MB 1/7/20, 12:40 PM
bounce-handler index Success 0.24 seconds 2 MB 1/7/20, 12:40 PM
feedback-loop-handler index Success 0.13 seconds 2 MB 1/7/20, 12:40 PM
send-campaigns index Success 0.77 seconds 0 B 1/7/20, 12:39 PM
send-campaigns index Success 0.85 seconds 0 B 1/7/20, 12:38 PM
send-transactional-emails index Success 0.06 seconds 2 MB 1/7/20, 12:38 PM
send-campaigns index Success 0.65 seconds 0 B 1/7/20, 12:37 PM
 

Dilbert

Member
I asked at least 3 times, the server folks said all is well.
I gave it one last shot, begging them to take a closer look.

"This has been fixed. Further investigation shows that your Delivery Server was inactive."

:)
 
Top