Subscriber redirect page & email can't sent to same email twice

Nextkira

Hi Everybody,
I have some issues when using mailwizz :

1. On campaign i already setting the redirect page thank you page after subscriber submitted a form, but there is a problem with it.
a. When the subscribers is not in the list ( new subscribers ) and click submit it just redirect to default mailwizz redirect page ( "Congratulations, your subscription is now complete" ), this is the screenshoot : http://prntscr.com/ca85ga

b. When the subscibers is already submit before, it will redirect to the right thank you page ( mywebsite.com/thank-you ), but didn't my email.

can you help that issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
hi @twisted1919 i already send you my login details :)
hi @frm.mwz the issues is when someone input same email to my opt in he didn't get my automate email again. ( i use the email to give download link of my ebook )
is there any solution for user who need link / information again without change email to input?

hi @twisted1919 i already send you my login details :)
hi @frm.mwz the issues is when someone input same email to my opt in he didn't get my automate email again. ( i use the email to give download link of my ebook )
is there any solution for user who need link / information again without change email to input?

@Nextkira For that special list you could make the confirmation page have the link.

@twisted1919 Can we have an extra page that comes up as 'email already on list' (instead of the currently displayed error) which then could redirect to a chosen page (just as a sent download link would)?

@Nextkira For that special list you could make the confirmation page have the link.

@twisted1919 Can we have an extra page that comes up as 'email already on list' (instead of the currently displayed error) which then could redirect to a chosen page (just as a sent download link would)?
@frm.mwz i already put the link, and this is single opt in.
you can check the email here htxxp://mailformers.com/jurusemailmarketing/ ( change hxxp to http ) , fill the opt in twice with same email. The second try you will not get any email again. that what i mean :)

fill the opt in twice with same email. The second try you will not get any email again. that what i mean
Yes, exactly, this is the normal functionality. It is the reason why I proposed to have an extra page if the error occurs, so that one could put the link there (or trigger another email).

Yes, exactly, this is the normal functionality. It is the reason why I proposed to have an extra page if the error occurs, so that one could put the link there (or trigger another email).
Oh i see, i think that is kind a bug :D, And thank you for your ideas :D

Back