Subscriber page goes to Time out.

AHK

Hello @twisted1919,

when i goto customer/lists/all-subscribers page, and select to all subscribers from last 3 months who open all campaigns and have conform status.
i select "create new list" , as i have lot of subscribers, this page goes to time out.
could you please check and advise me how to get all subscribers, may be via MYSQL command line?

Thanks

@AHK - Unfortunately this can happen, your option is to simply increase the timeout on the web server and php side to very high values.

@twisted1919
i did try to increase the timeout on the web server and php side to very high but still same behaviour. actually its trying to create a new list of around 300K open subscribers and it goes to time out.

Is there any command line option for that ?

As on Sync lists page, it process 100 subscribers and keep on continue the process, why can't we have same process when we choose to "create new list" , so that this timeout can be avoided.
Like when we choose "create new list", it goes to new page like Sync lists page and process the subscribers and show the progress.
I think this is vary important feature in List and most of peoples would love this.

Is there any command line option for that ?
Unfortunately not right now.

As on Sync lists page, it process 100 subscribers and keep on continue the process, why can't we have same process when we choose to "create new list" , so that this timeout can be avoided.
Yeah, that is the desired way to do it, i never thought in this area people will create lists with hundred thousand records. Lesson learned.

Reactions: AHK
Back