subscriber counts completely wrong

nadworks

Hi,

I have a couple of lists with subscriber counts that are completely out of whack. Not even just slightly.
I.e. a list with >2500 subscribers shows as 14/8 subscribers. When I open the list, it shows the correct number, when I send to the list it successfully sends to the correct number of active subscribers. (see screenshots)...

Annotation 2019-12-13 170343.png

Annotation 2019-12-13 170412.png

Annotation 2019-12-13 170251.png

Annotation 2019-12-13 170509.png

I exported the full list and re-uploaded them all again without errors. But the subscriber count didn't change and was stuck on 14/8.

Another example shows 3285/2 in the subscriber count. No idea where the "2" comes from, but the active, confirmed and non-blacklisted subscribers are indeed 3285.

Any idea how to rectify this? How to correct this? Where these nonsense numbers come from?

@nadworks - these counters are cached and they will go out of sync and will be corrected next hour when the cron jobs runs and corrects them.
However, latest version of the app does not have this issue anymore.

@nadworks - these counters are cached and they will go out of sync and will be corrected next hour when the cron jobs runs and corrects them.
Sadly not.
The subscriber count of my lists has been stuck on these wrong numbers for 3 days now. Crons running fine, though.

However, latest version of the app does not have this issue anymore.
Good to know. Is there an eta?

the hourly cron job corrects this, does that run?
Hm, doesn't look like it. The only hourly task that I can see in the history is the black-list-monitor. The standard "hourly" seems to be missing. How can I can re-trigger that? Sorry, not familiar with this.

I've set it up from scratch in cPanel just now. Let's hope it works.

Last edited:
All fine again.
The initially missing and then recreated cron job kicked in on top of the hour and the counts are correct again. Thanks!

Back