subscribe to multiple lists

Dima108

Hello!
How do I automatically add a subscriber to another list when I subscribe?
At the moment I see a reverse possibility

Attachments

• 2018-03-16_230438.jpg
    2018-03-16_230438.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 16
Hello!
How do I automatically add a subscriber to another list when I subscribe?
At the moment I see a reverse possibility
You can do that in the subscription form directly, using a hidden field for the other lists, but in general, subscriptions might need confirmation, and subscribers oft want to know on which list they are ;)

Wow. This is a cool tricky method :) I will not offend my subscribers.
If my form already has this code
<form action = "http://mailwizz.rodinblog.ru/lists/xt3695o48316b/subscribe" method = "post" accept-charset = "utf-8" target = "_ blank">
what should I add to it?
Include the other form actions, but make sure the other fields are mapped too to those other lists, if need be, and depending what your form builder necessitates. Most importantly, make sure the redirect is to the same page for all lists, and decide how many confirmations you want to send ;)

I still do not understand. Is it possible to register on HTML or should I code on the PHP and create a separate intermediate script?
You write
Include the other form actions
Is this some kind of customization? I would like to do this with minimal loss of blood :)

should I code on the PHP and create a separate intermediate script
The form builder, if it can do it (depends what you use) would act a bit like what you mentioned as 'separate/intermediate script'. If you use the api, then you avoid any (possibly hard to detect) problem via form builder. But neither the form builder adaptations nor the api use are customizations, since you don't change the code of mwz, just build yourself what you need between your websites and mwz, for your use case (so in a way, it is kinda middle ware).

Back