Subscribe to multiple lists

Hi, I have a blogging website and I want to put a subscribe link on my site and want to enable people to subscribe to the categories of their choice. So for example when they click on "Subscribe to our newsletter" it should open a mailwizz form with all categories listed like Food, Travelling, Lifestyle etc and people can choose whatever they are interested in. Once they hit submit their details should be added to all the relevant lists. How can I achieve this ?

Hi, I have a blogging website and I want to put a subscribe link on my site and want to enable people to subscribe to the categories of their choice. So for example when they click on "Subscribe to our newsletter" it should open a mailwizz form with all categories listed like Food, Travelling, Lifestyle etc and people can choose whatever they are interested in. Once they hit submit their details should be added to all the relevant lists. How can I achieve this ?
By creating a form that uses the form code of each of the lists you want to be an option, and when such option is chosen (e.g. by radio button) then the relevant form code would be activated for the submission for subscription. The good page/form builders can help you with that. It is not a mailwizz task, but a page/form creation task. Though it would be nice if mailwizz could do that too ;)

Back