Subscribe form under each list is missing

andretechexec

Recently i have noticed that the subscribe form under each of my lists disappeared. The only change I can think of was the latest updates. Oddly the Iframe version is listed and also both the unsubscribe form and iframe version of the unsubscribe form is listed. I am running version 2.1.9. Is anyone else who is running this version seeing the same? Can anyone provide some steps for me to attempt to troubleshoot this? I am the administrator and run it on my own ubuntu instance. I'm not super familiar with MailWizz but I am with very familiar with all the other technologies on my stack.

Attachments

• 2022-05-02_11-54-30.png
    2022-05-02_11-54-30.png
    156.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 2022-05-02_11-54-48.png
    2022-05-02_11-54-48.png
    273.1 KB · Views: 4
Recently i have noticed that the subscribe form under each of my lists disappeared. The only change I can think of was the latest updates. Oddly the Iframe version is listed and also both the unsubscribe form and iframe version of the unsubscribe form is listed. I am running version 2.1.9. Is anyone else who is running this version seeing the same? Can anyone provide some steps for me to attempt to troubleshoot this? I am the administrator and run it on my own ubuntu instance. I'm not super familiar with MailWizz but I am with very familiar with all the other technologies on my stack.
Check response in your support ticket.

Solution: For anyone having this issue I was able to identify the culprit and correct it. It is a DNS issue, actually a proxy issue. The servers I am using was installed and configured behind CloudFlare and CloudFlare was set to proxy the https calls. I guess the proxy generates random IP addresses and that affects Mailwizz somehow. Setting it to to "DNS Only" on the CloudFlare DNS configuration corrected the issue.

No, it is no longer relevant after upgrade to 2.1.10
@sam101 after testing It does not work for me so the problem still remains. After the upgrade to version 2.1.10 I went to Backend > Settings > Reverse Proxy. Here I told MailWizz I am running under Cloudflare then went to Cloudflare and set Cloudflare to proxy my subdomain requests and I still have the original problem where the subscribe form is missing until of course I use Cloudflare as DNS only. I am not sure why, maybe one needs an Enterprise plan with Cloudflare? @laurentiu is there anything else one needs to do to ensure it works? Through my testing, on my instance it does not help at all.

Last edited:
Back