Subscribe and unsubscribe urls special for each customer's domain

erajbabayev

Hello,

First of all thanks for this great email app that i liked so much!!!

My issue is how to put subscribe and unsubscribe file in my own site for each customer different as in image domain1.com for customer 1 and domain2 for customer 2.
As I am not good at programming could you kindly more briefly tell how I create subscribe and unsubscribe files in my site to integrate the listing with my site.

the 2 issue is to change FROM for each sending SMTP server as my hosting rejects different FROM so it will be blacklisted in my mailwizz app. Form-Urls-1.jpg

Hi,

The subscribe form is just a simple html form that you can take from Dashboard -> Lists -> Test -> Forms.
The html code (taken from: http://demo.mailwizz.com/customer/lists/yd6664sknhcdd/forms ) looks like:
Code:
<form action="http://demo.mailwizz.com/lists/yd6664sknhcdd/subscribe" method="post" accept-charset="utf-8" target="_blank">

<div class="form-group">
<label>Email <span class="required">*</span></label>
<input type="text" class="form-control" name="EMAIL" placeholder="" value="" required />
</div>

<div class="clearfix"><!-- --></div>
    <div class="actions">
    <button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary btn-submit">Subscribe</button>
    </div>
    <div class="clearfix"><!-- --></div>

</form>

And you can throw it into your website, where you want to appear, and most likely it will look good since it will inherit the style of your site.
You might need to adjust the css a bit, but for now, maybe place your own embed form on one of the target sites, and share a link so that we can see how it looks like and i can give you then some code for styling.
Same goes for unsubscribe.

the 2 issue is to change FROM for each sending SMTP server as my hosting rejects different FROM so it will be blacklisted in my mailwizz app.
Mailwizz 1.3.5 has an option that allows you to force the FROM address always, which has been designed exactly for this use case, so use that.

Back