Sub account permissions not working 100%?

eggerda

Hello @twisted1919 and all!

Certain permissions for sub accounts don't seem to be having any effect. Here are the details...

1) I have created a sub account for a "customer" and assigned this sub account to a group called "SMM".

2) In the SMM group settings I have the "campaigns" tab set to "Require approval". I also have "Use autoresponders" set to "NO".

When this sub user logs into mailwizz, they can access/create/delete autoresponders (which they shouldn't be able to) and when the create a campaign it doesn't not require approval.

Is there something I'm missing here? Thank you!

Is there something I'm missing here? Thank you!
What you did will not work, what you have to do is assign the customer to which that subaccount belongs because a subaccount inherits the customer's settings.

Hi @laurentiu thank you for your response! :) I don't understand what you mean.

I created the sub account under the customer obviously.

Here's what I'm trying to accomplish.

I want the sub user to require approval for campaigns he creates, and NOT be able to manage autoresponders.

However, MY user should NOT require approval to send campaigns AND can manage autoresponders.

How would I do this? Thank you!

I created the sub account under the customer obviously.

Here's what I'm trying to accomplish.

I want the sub user to require approval for campaigns he creates, and NOT be able to manage autoresponders.

However, MY user should NOT require approval to send campaigns AND can manage autoresponders.

How would I do this? Thank you!

This cannot be done because the subaccount has all the rights that the customer has. The only things that can be changed are only certain permissions, see the picture below:
Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 11.07.27.png

Back