Stuck sending (0%) but cron verbose seems OK [SOLVED]

Hello guys,

Quite stuck here...

- So my cronjob seems to work flawlessly (takes a few ms to output the results in verbose mode), and other campaigns seems to be sent correctly as well

- But one campaign is stuck displaying "sending (0%", and others are stuck at "pending-sending"

What is weird imo, is that the campaign ID, is NOT displayed anywhere in the verbose output of the cron send-campaign command... it should be displayed, isn't it??

Campaign (stuck at sending 0%) is the 2nd autoresponder in a serie, campaigns stuck at "pending-sending" are the 3rd, 4th and 5th in the serie, the first email was sent as expected. Another autoresponder campaign is working correctly.

Segments used have matching subscribers.

backend > campaigns delivery logs is filled with "success" status.
backend > cron jobs history is filled with "success" as well

Any idea? I'm clueless.

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Solved, apparently MailWizz is configured, out of the box, to handle only 5 campaigns, crazy how this nice App has sometimes really weird settings and no instructions about these weird settings.

Solution is setting /backend/index.php/settings/cron > "Campaigns at once" to 250.

Obviously I'll get in trouble once I reach 250 active campaign but hopefully google will find this thread again.

Hello,
What about setting 'Adjust campaigns at once ' to Yes?

Hello,
What about setting 'Adjust campaigns at once ' to Yes?

Why not?

Why is it not enabled by default?

Any pros/cons of using this instead of setting "Campaigns at once" to 250 or more (?)

TBH I don't understand why MW doesn't loop through the campaigns when "campaigns at once" is set to a lower limit. Because basically, as said, the default setting can only handle 5 campaigns.

Because basically, as said, the default setting can only handle 5 campaigns.
That's not really true.
If you set campaigns at once to 5, it does not mean that mailwizz can only handle 5 campaigns. Each cron job will be able to pick up it's own campaign, so in theory each cron job can process it's own campaign without issues.

Any pros/cons of using this instead of setting "Campaigns at once" to 250 or more (?)
It's a new feature yet, this is mainly the reason it is not on by default.

Back