Stats not updating

Eric535

My tracking stats show the same number of opens from when I first sent the campaign. When I click on the opens from the tracking stats it shows my last opens 4 days ago. But when I go to the latest opens area it shows activity in the last hour. Same goes for the clicks. If found it a little weird that I only had a 1.187% open rate when i usually have an almost 20% open rate.

Yeah, it's because of cache, i'll release a new version which lowers down the cache timings, so they will update faster. Meanwhile you can rename the apps/common/runtime/cache folder to force the cache to regenerate.

Yeah, it's because of cache, i'll release a new version which lowers down the cache timings, so they will update faster. Meanwhile you can rename the apps/common/runtime/cache folder to force the cache to regenerate.
Probably the chache timings are there to reduce the burden on the system, and hence there is no 'update stats now' button to avoid overburdening, but what if the load would be checked and then updating stats would happen faster during low load/idle times?

but what if the load would be checked and then updating stats would happen faster during low load/idle times?
Simply flush the caches for this (we have a console command for this: clear-cache) and you'll get all the data freshly from the db ;)

Don't play with the mutexes, that's very dangerous. you can set a cron for caches if you wish, but again, you should not. you can manually flush the cache from time to time but don't do a habit from it.

Don't play with the mutexes, that's very dangerous. you can set a cron for caches if you wish, but again, you should not. you can manually flush the cache from time to time but don't do a habit from it.
Ok, don't touch mutex is easy.
But when is it safe to delete caches? Only when no camp runs? What about ARs? Or what are the safe conditions for cache flush?

you can remove the caches at any time, the app will regenerate them if they are missing, so no problem.

I used to be able to get updated stats on a simple page reload or even just by hitting the "refresh" button. Is this coming back? Not quite ideal the way it is right now.

Brilliant. So in the meantime - and apologies for my ignorance - how can I best instruct my clients to refresh the stats manually? I've tried a few things myself and nothing seems to be working.

Back