standard emails no longer sending

emailwrks

hi,

my standard campaigns are no longer sending, and i have changed nothing with my system apart from adding a series of autoresponders which work just fine.

they are just stuck on pending-sending!

this is the error for my application log;

2016/10/04 08:07:44 [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'The system is unable to find the requested action "mz594d58or001".' in /home/public_html/mailwizz/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php:483
Stack trace:
#0 /home/public_html/mailwizz/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(270): CController->missingAction('mz594d58or001')
#1 /home/public_html/mailwizz/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('mz594d58or001')
#2 /home/public_html/mailwizz/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('campaigns/mz594...')
#3 /home/public_html/mailwizz/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#4 /home/public_html/mailwizz/apps/init.php(224): CApplication->run()
#5 /home/public_html/mailwizz/index.php(18): require_once('/home/pu...')
#6 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/mailwizz/index.php/campaigns/mz594d58or001/track-url/yd481zby9f0ca/61ae724039d2b610e629d6f54d4adeb3d59becf4.

any thoughts? I cannot figure this one out

okay - solved, bit of a n00b error really.

i have enough campaigns at once allowed. But i did not have enough Campaigns in parallel allowed.

Question is, how can i have a lot of parallel campaigns set, as i will need like 30 auto responders, and NOT crash mailwizz in the process. I have had experiences of overloading server resources, but i have bumped those up more recently.

Whats the maximum number of campaigns in parallel mailwizz can handle?

thanks

It depend on your server config as well you need to monitor resources used during your campaign.

Based on you can increase no of campaigns.

You can use PCNTL also.

Back