SPARKPOST - Configration Issue [solved]

uaenoob

Hey,
Im using sparkpost API
Im facing issues verfiying domains and adding servers to my mailwizz, weird issues like, emails are sent successfully but they dont reach the inbox and sometimes they go to spam!!!

On Sparkpost i have one account and 2 domains , 1 is main and 1 subaccount.. The main one is the mailwizz website.
  1. Ive added SENDING DOMAINS only and verifried them in sparkpost
  2. Ive followed this tutorial https://support.sparkpost.com/customer/portal/articles/2036581-using-sparkpost-with-mailwizz
  3. Done the modifcations from here
    https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/sparkpost-web-api-delivery-server-validation-problem-solved.2389/
But i know i screwed up somewhere, Please can someone guide me step by step ! if i missed up in sparkpost or mailwizz.
I need to know how should i do the below or not
  1. Add once the spark post main account and server/domain and it will link the sub account ?
  2. If not how can i add the sub account on mailwizz
  3. The Sparkpost gave me DKIM & SPF which ive added already but after adding a domain to mail wizz it gave me also a DKIM & SPF.. not sure which one to use
  4. Also when adding domain to mailwizz it generates private/public Dkim KEY ! which i have no clue where to use.
Thanks in advance

@uaenoob - if you managed to get the sparkpost integration working and mailwizz can send emails using it then you did most of the hard work.
Include an email address from mail-tester.com in your list when sending a campaign and then verify your score, see exactly what's going on.

Add once the spark post main account and server/domain and it will link the sub account ?
We don't do subaccounts in mailwizz.

If not how can i add the sub account on mailwizz
Just generate and use api keys for the account.

The Sparkpost gave me DKIM & SPF which ive added already but after adding a domain to mail wizz it gave me also a DKIM & SPF.. not sure which one to use
Use the ones from sparkpost.

Also when adding domain to mailwizz it generates private/public Dkim KEY ! which i have no clue where to use.
When using web apis you don't need to add sending domains at all.

@twisted1919 Thanks for your fast reply
Regarding the subaccounts, i have a subaccount on sparkpost, the subaccount can generate own api key. I was curious either to add the MAIN account api or the SUB account api to mailwizz delivery server.. it was solved by adding the sub account.

Ive done the mail-tester thing, my score is as attached ! But it went to spam in OUTLOOK/HOTMAIL. other email accounts were fine!
Not sure if you can suggest to improve this! or its a mistake in the configuration!! would appcaite if someone can help

I also facing same issue as this person in https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/campaigns-getting-stuck.2582
When doing a campaign gets stuff on pending-sending .. had to follow the verbose to send campaign ! there was no errors just goes fine.

Any clue how to fix this, the cron jobs were added as per the mailwizz install system! when doing the command on ssh (verbose) it works fine so im not sure where is the issue!

Attachments

• Spam Test Result.png
    Spam Test Result.png
    623.5 KB · Views: 21
When doing a campaign gets stuff on pending-sending .. had to follow the verbose to send campaign ! there was no errors just goes fine.
So it says that it's sending to given email addresses and processes just fine?
If so, is the command the same as in your cron jobs?
If it is, maybe there's some permissions issue that does not allow the cron job to run that command, maybe you have added the cron jobs as a regular user but the files are owned by root user, or something similar.

The point is, if it works from command line, it has to work from cron too....

Back