Sort by Custom Field

@Scott - Hello,
it is not possible .

I understand. I was more asking if it can be implemented whether through an update or a quick change to some lines of code.

We have some great search options on that "All Subscribers" page which are unavailable when searching subscribers under each individual list. But not having the ability to sort by custom field really limits it.

I understand. I was more asking if it can be implemented whether through an update or a quick change to some lines of code.
he's still learning ;)

But not having the ability to sort by custom field really limits it.
Implementing it should not be that difficult, but my problem is the performance here, if we sort by a certain custom field, things can go super slow on a page which is slow already.
Since the change is not that complex, i have added it to our shortlist maybe we will be able to include it in our first 2.0 release.

he's still learning ;)

Implementing it should not be that difficult, but my problem is the performance here, if we sort by a certain custom field, things can go super slow on a page which is slow already.
Since the change is not that complex, i have added it to our shortlist maybe we will be able to include it in our first 2.0 release.
Thats true, All subscribers is already slow.

Back