SMTP Server

Antonia Savvia

Hello I'm trying to setup my SMTP server from mdaemon. I have done all the setup and i have defined a delivery and a bounce server but i still get the following error :
Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username "..." using 2 possible authenticators

Hello I'm trying to setup my SMTP server from mdaemon. I have done all the setup and i have defined a delivery and a bounce server but i still get the following error :
Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username "..." using 2 possible authenticators
*************mdaemon server is remote. If i put SMTP in the local server it works

Hello,

Please double check the login credentials for that server. If your password contains special char, try to change it with one that doesn't, because sometimes that is the issue.

Thank you.

@laurentiu I have already checked the forums and the solutions provided. In the last one you sent me in CPanel i haven't got the option to enable "Allow users to make external SMTP connections".

@Antonia Savvia - Could you maybe try and switch the mailers, from backend > settings > common, use php mailer instead of swiftmailer and see if that makes any difference ?
I think the error will say invalid crdentials, but let's see.

Back