SMTP / devlivery server Suggestions

Ahmed

Hey guys

So ive been using mailwizz for a little time and really like it.. the problem I get is from SMTP companies.., Sometimes I will send an email and it will get an excellent delivery rate, other times I will send an email and get hundreds of bounces (despite knowing that the emails are all correct)

I have managed to narrow this down to the IP's that my emails are being sent from. after I narrowed it down I was able to get put on another IP pool (im using sparkpost)

emails were being delivered and things were looking good but then again I randomly got another few hundred bounces.. and I came to find out that the new pool of IP's that sparkpost has put me on has been blacklisted by many yet again.

I have inquired about getting a dedicated IP (I only send about 200k emails a month) and I was told that my sending rate is not enough to maintain a healthy and clean reputation so it wont help me to get inboxed.

All my emails are double opt in's and are my subscribers..

Im in the Internet marketing niche

I would love to know how your sending emails, whats working for you and any recommendations you could provide

thanks

Hey guys

So ive been using mailwizz for a little time and really like it.. the problem I get is from SMTP companies.., Sometimes I will send an email and it will get an excellent delivery rate, other times I will send an email and get hundreds of bounces (despite knowing that the emails are all correct)

I have managed to narrow this down to the IP's that my emails are being sent from. after I narrowed it down I was able to get put on another IP pool (im using sparkpost)

emails were being delivered and things were looking good but then again I randomly got another few hundred bounces.. and I came to find out that the new pool of IP's that sparkpost has put me on has been blacklisted by many yet again.

I have inquired about getting a dedicated IP (I only send about 200k emails a month) and I was told that my sending rate is not enough to maintain a healthy and clean reputation so it wont help me to get inboxed.

All my emails are double opt in's and are my subscribers..

Im in the Internet marketing niche

I would love to know how your sending emails, whats working for you and any recommendations you could provide

thanks

see third party section of forum

re inboxing wisdom
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/inboxing-wisdom.2074

re delivery servers
https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/delivery-servers-with-free-monthly-volume.1748

Back