Slow warmup

newmailwizzer

Hello. I've created 10 delivery server that use different domains/email to deliver a campaign. I've also attached a warmup plan for 10 days. The sending hours are limited from 8 am to 8 pm. I don't know if this is the reason that is taking more time than expected to complete the daily steps. At this point, can i fix in some way to have the warmup plan in 10 days like scheduled?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-15 alle 10.04.44.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-15 alle 10.04.44.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 11
I think that the warming plan should take into account the hourly sending window of the campaign and split the fee only in the time slot for which sending is active. Now how can I solve this?

I think that the warming plan should take into account the hourly sending window of the campaign and split the fee only in the time slot for which sending is active. Now how can I solve this?
There is no way for the warmup plan to do this and is not its purpose. Conceptually the warmup plan is attached to a delivery server, not a campaign. You need to understand that you are warming up a delivery server, the campaign is just the dispatcher of the emails. You need to make your own logic around this. Just make sure that in there are enough emails to be sent in that window of time.

Cosmin

Ok, so the only way to use in full the daily quota of warmup plan is to send emails 24/24h ?
Customizing your warm-up plan to include a modest daily quota is a strategic approach, especially if you're dealing with a lower volume of emails on a daily basis. This feature allows you to optimize your warm-up plan to fully utilize your entire quota each day, ensuring that the tool adapts seamlessly to your specific requirements. Feel free to leverage this tool's flexibility to fine-tune settings based on your evolving needs.

Back