Should I use CRON to have my stats and counts update properly?

Hello,

It's just super annoying : every "count" inside MW is 99,9% of the time just WRONG and completely outdated...

Clearing the cache with the command line:

php -q /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/apps/console/console.php clear-cache --verbose=1

does work...

So I'm wondering if I am not supposed to run this command in a CRON job every half hour or so to have less meaningless stats/counts.

BTW I'm speaking of the list subscriber counts for example... right now it's showing the count of like 3 days ago.

Thanks...

Humm actually I do have all these CRON jobs but the counters are still not working correctly...

* * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1
*/2 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/apps/console/console.php send-transactional-emails >/dev/null 2>&1
*/10 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/apps/console/console.php bounce-handler >/dev/null 2>&1
*/20 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/apps/console/console.php feedback-loop-handler >/dev/null 2>&1
*/3 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/apps/console/console.php process-delivery-and-bounce-log >/dev/null$
0 * * * * /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/apps/console/console.php hourly >/dev/null 2>&1
0 0 * * * /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/nginx/domains/mydomain.com/public/apps/console/console.php daily >/dev/null 2>&1

Back