shipments per hour question

people, I am now using mailwizz recently, and I have several questions about the shipping and delivery times.

Deputy capture as I set one group.

Likewise I commented that I have 6 limited to 2,000 shipments per hour, with no monthly limits servers. in question would be 12,000 shipments per hour.

Today probe to campaign with this configuration that attached and takes me to send 1500 emails about an hour and a half.
when I believe I have settings that allow me 3600 shipments per hour, which for 1500 would be about 25 minutes.

I am right? there's something I'm doing wrong?

Attachments

• mails1.png
    mails1.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 7
people, I am now using mailwizz recently, and I have several questions about the shipping and delivery times.

Deputy capture as I set one group.

Likewise I commented that I have 6 limited to 2,000 shipments per hour, with no monthly limits servers. in question would be 12,000 shipments per hour.

Today probe to campaign with this configuration that attached and takes me to send 1500 emails about an hour and a half.
when I believe I have settings that allow me 3600 shipments per hour, which for 1500 would be about 25 minutes.

I am right? there's something I'm doing wrong?

simplified one might say
'campaigns' is 'how' it sends (what kind of batches)
'sending' is 'how much per period' (quotas, times, waiting, etc)

the tooltips of each settings field in the 'sending' tab explain a lot, and the example on that tab helps as well

you can also see some of the posts onward from here:
https://forum.mailwizz.com/posts/12864

simplified one might say
'campaigns' is 'how' it sends (what kind of batches)
'sending' is 'how much per period' (quotas, times, waiting, etc)

the tooltips of each settings field in the 'sending' tab explain a lot, and the example on that tab helps as well

you can also see some of the posts onward from here:
https://forum.mailwizz.com/posts/12864

I am a bit lost. according to what I have understood , I have the settings right, so why take so long to send emails ?

I am a bit lost. according to what I have understood , I have the settings right, so why take so long to send emails ?

it might be easier to help if you could attach screen shots of settings for
delivery server
customer (group)
sending tab

it might be easier to help if you could attach screen shots of settings for
delivery server
customer (group)
sending tab
screenshots

Attachments

• campaings.png
    campaings.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 7
  • customergroup.png
    customergroup.png
    37 KB · Views: 6
  • lists.png
    lists.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 6
  • server1.png
    server1.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 7
  • server2.png
    server2.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 7
the slow speed can be related to various things
# your server (hw/sw setup, etc)
# latency between your server and each delivery server (you can check that on command line)

re settings, perhaps it would help if
"change server at" is set to a multiple of the 'per minute' or 'at once' rate, e.g. 180 or 240 (both devide by 60 and hence 15)

@Sergio Brusisi - As @frm.mwz correctly pointed out, if you set a hourly quota of 100k emails, it does not mean the system can send that much it one hour, it just means it cannot send more than that. Delivery speed is influenced by a lot of factors. Some of them are explained here.

Back