In your campaign settings, I set the mode "after-campaign" and choose, after a campaign of this campaign should be sent. However, after saving, I discovered that the parameter "Send when opening this campaign" is not selected. What do you advise?
@Dmitriy - I tried this on my end and it worked fine. I see in your dropdown that you have no other campaign to choose from, please keep in mind that in that dropdown will appear only DRAFT campaigns that use same list as this campaign.
1. I created a campaign with a status of draft test1
2. I created test2 campaign and chose to test2 campaign set off after 3 minutes after the opening of the campaign by the user test1
3. I conferred the status of a campaign test1 sending. After this campaign test2 unhooked from the campaign test1.
How to make so that they not separate? If I keep draft status test1 campaign, it will not be sent
@Dmitriy - Here's the steps:
1. You create your first regular campaign, say Campaign A, and you do all the steps you have to do, but you don't send it just yet, let it in draft.
2. You create another campaign, an autoresponder, say Campaign B, and you select "after-campaign-open" as event, and from the campaigns drodpwn, you select Campaign A. Now that everything is done, you start the autoresponder, that is Campaign B.
3. Campaign A is still a draft. So you start Campaign A as well.
4. That's it.