Setting up Office 365 Business account with Bounce and Feedback loop Server

Anthony

Have you any idea how I set up the bounce email server and feedback loops with an office 365 business account? Would I need to purchase a new user specifically for this or can I use an alias/shared mailbox ( because from what I understand is that both f.l and bounce server require IMAP accounts, does the script support both ssl and non-ssl IMAP?

I have experience with feedback loops and have set up accounts with relevant ISP's

I never used office 365 business account, so i am not sure what to say, but as long as they give you some imap/pop3 account, you can connect them. It should also work for both, secure and non-secure connections.

Maybe try with what you have and see how it goes.

Thank you, I am still amazed at how great this script is, how long did it take you to build!! Please keep the extensions coming!!

Also I noticed where I use amazon web api it creates a topic (web hook) for complaints, does this mean I do not need a feedback loop or shall I still create feedback loops with Yahoo, MSN, AOL etc?

Also I noticed where I use amazon web api it creates a topic (web hook) for complaints, does this mean I do not need a feedback loop or shall I still create feedback loops with Yahoo, MSN, AOL etc?
Exactly, the app creates the SNS topic for you and handles all bounces/complaints/etc automatically, so you don't have to add bounce and/or fbl servers anymore, it just works.
That's also why you should use the api if possible, because it means less load on your server since bounces are not processed by mailwizz, it just receives notifications from amazon and acts upon them :)

Back