Setting customers to mail up to 3 times per day

Joseph T

I want to set my customers to mail up to 3 times per day, not limit the number of emails sent.

How do I do this setting? I checked in Groups and it seems to set base on number of emails per day.

But each customer's account emails will grow over time. If I have 100 customers I can't be setting the limit of emails sent for each customer.

I just want to set a restriction that each customer can email X times a day, regardless of how many emails he can send.

If I set x email per x hours, it's not practical. If 1 customer has 1000 emails I have to set 3000 emails. Another customer has 2000 emails, I have to set 6000 emails, and so on. That's not practical at all.

I don't know what to say, email x times a day, how much each time, when do you know that first time is over and the second can start?
The way sending limitation works in mailwizz is not going to change, it is flexible enough for most use cases, even for yours if done as i explained above.

I'm looking at: Setting a customer group where the user can only email up to 3 times a day, regardless of how many emails they can send each time.

Mailwizz settings seems to set number of emails sent per hour/day/month. That's what I see is Customers -> Group -> Sending. This type of configuration in Mailwizz seems to be credit-base sending (or pay-as-you-go sending).

I'm not looking at that, I'm looking at how many times a customer can send per day, with no checks on how many emails sent each time.

I don't know if this is clear enough to understand, or maybe I miss out this feature somewhere in the system.

If this is not understood, I'll find other ways then.

I'm looking at: Setting a customer group where the user can only email up to 3 times a day, regardless of how many emails they can send each time.

Mailwizz settings seems to set number of emails sent per hour/day/month. That's what I see is Customers -> Group -> Sending. This type of configuration in Mailwizz seems to be credit-base sending (or pay-as-you-go sending).

I'm not looking at that, I'm looking at how many times a customer can send per day, with no checks on how many emails sent each time.

I don't know if this is clear enough to understand, or maybe I miss out this feature somewhere in the system.

If this is not understood, I'll find other ways then.

What about setting the "x emails" number to something super high, so it'll never be reached, and then just do what @twisted1919 said — set the limits to that number of emails per every 8 hours (1 day / 3)...

Back