SES rotation

Seb

Hi,

Due to SES limitation (50K daily and still waiting upgrade of the quota), I have opened 3 SES accounts.
All of then are working.

I added them through SES Web API but Im not really sure that the rotation of the 3 accounts is working (1 is out of sending quota and 2 not).
Can u confirm me that rotation is supposed to work in that case,

Thanks

Seb

@Seb - Best is to set a daily quota for each server. This way mailwizz will switch to the other one when the quota is reached.

Hi,

Due to SES limitation (50K daily and still waiting upgrade of the quota), I have opened 3 SES accounts.
All of then are working.

I added them through SES Web API but Im not really sure that the rotation of the 3 accounts is working (1 is out of sending quota and 2 not).
Can u confirm me that rotation is supposed to work in that case,

Thanks

Seb

@Seb - Best is to set a daily quota for each server. This way mailwizz will switch to the other one when the quota is reached.

If you give mwz a bit, not just 1s, then it can do the quota counting quite right, it is just that oft everything is supposed to happen the next second, and some temp tables or parallel processes need winding down. So if you wanna make sure, just give it e.g. 5m between bigger chunks, and it should be able to work its magic ;)

Back