server limits per day

I use several free servers with limits per day . but the panel can not configure I daily limit . It happens when you reach that limit ? another server used for?

--

yo uso varios servidores gratuitos, con limites por dia. pero en el panel no puedo configurar el limite diario . que sucede cuando se llega a ese limite? se utiliza otro servidor?

I use several free servers with limits per day . but the panel can not configure I daily limit . It happens when you reach that limit ? another server used for?

--

yo uso varios servidores gratuitos, con limites por dia. pero en el panel no puedo configurar el limite diario . que sucede cuando se llega a ese limite? se utiliza otro servidor?

there are
general quota settings for customers: backend->settings->customers
and quota settings for customer groups: customers->groups (they override the above)

(also, you can set hard limits for each delivery server: hourly or monthly)

if I understand, but I would like that you can add by daily quota, not just an hour, porq if I have 300 shipments a day, I would shipments 12.5 per hour, is set so slow. I want to know, if I put 300 shipments per hour, going Lahore, what happens? still trying that server? shipments are lost? or change the server?

if I understand, but I would like that you can add by daily quota, not just an hour, porq if I have 300 shipments a day, I would shipments 12.5 per hour, is set so slow. I want to know, if I put 300 shipments per hour, going Lahore, what happens? still trying that server? shipments are lost? or change the server?

sorry, not sure if I udnerstand correctly (feel free to include original language, then google or friends can help)

maybe this helps:
set 12 per hour on the delivery server
and 300 per day for the customer group
is that what you are looking for?

@Sergio Brusisi / @frm.mwz - The hourly quota from the delivery server settings is the one that should be used for such things. Just divide the number of emails you can send in a day and put the right number in the hourly quota field.
We now have hourly and monthly quota, i don't think we should include daily quota too, should we?

@Sergio Brusisi / @frm.mwz - The hourly quota from the delivery server settings is the one that should be used for such things. Just divide the number of emails you can send in a day and put the right number in the hourly quota field.
We now have hourly and monthly quota, i don't think we should include daily quota too, should we?

hourly is key

can u confirm the priorities:
delivery server > customer group > customer
?

@frm.mwz - for servers, it applies directly from their settings, they don't depend on customer group > customer as most of the customer related settings do.

in my case I could use the daily quota, because I have several servers guys shipments per day, but does not help me to hand over 12 mails per hour. I could use to program that delivered 300 mails per hour but with a limit of 300 per day, and then switch server. in this way the whole server would be used in a single campaign, and not delay 24 hours to deliver 300 e.

@frm.mwz - for servers, it applies directly from their settings, they don't depend on customer group > customer as most of the customer related settings do.

@twisted1919
let's check with some examples:
if DS max 100/hr and CG max 500/hr and C max 50/hr: 100/hr
if DS max 100/hr and CG max 5/hr and C max 50/hr: 5/hr
if DS max 100/hr and no CG applicable (that is not -1/unlimited) and C max 50/hr: 50/hr
right?

any other good examples?

Last edited:
in my case I could use the daily quota, because I have several servers guys shipments per day, but does not help me to hand over 12 mails per hour. I could use to program that delivered 300 mails per hour but with a limit of 300 per day, and then switch server. in this way the whole server would be used in a single campaign, and not delay 24 hours to deliver 300 e.

u can do minute, hour, day, week, month, year...in customer group!

Back