Sent Email Continously

Nextkira

Hi Everybody,
i have a question to ask :)

How to send email automatically after x day subscribers submit the opt in?

ex : John Subscribe on my opt in today, then after one day he will get the 2nd email, after 1 week he will get the 3rd email, after x day he will get email again and all email are sending automatically.

Thank you

Hi Everybody,
i have a question to ask :)

How to send email automatically after x day subscribers submit the opt in?

ex : John Subscribe on my opt in today, then after one day he will get the 2nd email, after 1 week he will get the 3rd email, after x day he will get email again and all email are sending automatically.

Thank you
When you create a new campaign you can select 'regular' or 'autoresponder', then, in the confirmation step, you can set the timing and conditions.

When you create a new campaign you can select 'regular' or 'autoresponder', then, in the confirmation step, you can set the timing and conditions.
Hi there, in regards to autoresponders, do you guys have some sort of extension that splits autoresponders in a different campaign list that the regular sendouts. As in having a section in the left campaign bar:
Campaigns
"Autoresponders"
Groups
Custom Tags

Thanks for any info

do you guys have some sort of extension that splits autoresponders in a different campaign list that the regular sendouts
not sure what you mean
it looks like this on my end

Attachments

• CreateNewCampaign=SelectRegularOrAutoresponder.jpg
    CreateNewCampaign=SelectRegularOrAutoresponder.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 17
Back