Sending To Segment Sends Really Slow!

RippleOsDev

I Have a 40k LIST that I segment ( 30K in the segment ) but when I send it to it, It takes forever to send.

I ran the debug command and this is what i got.

250 Emails At Once
10 Parallel Batches
So that is 2500 Subscribers

[2022-01-27 02:55:35] - This cycle completed in 729.31389 seconds and used 0 B of memory!
[2022-01-27 02:55:35] - CPU usage in last minute: 1.38, in last 5 minutes: 4.18, in last 15 minutes: 5.07!

So we are looking at 12 Minutes per 2500? So we are looking at 2 Hours to send to 30k? But also it paused the campaign too sometimes ( Because other account campaigns start sending too and everything becomes slow )

I Have a 40k LIST that I segment ( 30K in the segment ) but when I send it to it, It takes forever to send.

I ran the debug command and this is what i got.

250 Emails At Once
10 Parallel Batches
So that is 2500 Subscribers

[2022-01-27 02:55:35] - This cycle completed in 729.31389 seconds and used 0 B of memory!
[2022-01-27 02:55:35] - CPU usage in last minute: 1.38, in last 5 minutes: 4.18, in last 15 minutes: 5.07!

So we are looking at 12 Minutes per 2500? So we are looking at 2 Hours to send to 30k? But also it paused the campaign too sometimes ( Because other account campaigns start sending too and everything becomes slow )
I hope you are running parallel campaigns and have enabled the PCNTL php extension,

How many campaigns are you handling in parallel and how many campaigns are you running

I hope you are running parallel campaigns and have enabled the PCNTL php extension,

How many campaigns are you handling in parallel and how many campaigns are you running
I do run parallel and have PCNTL enabled. I have two campaigns running ( 50k Subscribers And The Other Is The Segmented List )
The 50k Subscriber one sends fast when it's by itself ( even if I send out 3 campaigns as long as they arent segmented they send fast)... But then the segmented campaign gets into the mix it slows everything down... Not sure why

I do run parallel and have PCNTL enabled. I have two campaigns running ( 50k Subscribers And The Other Is The Segmented List )
The 50k Subscriber one sends fast when it's by itself ( even if I send out 3 campaigns as long as they arent segmented they send fast)... But then the segmented campaign gets into the mix it slows everything down... Not sure why
Are you running 3 campaigns using a Smtp server?

Yes... They all use their OWN SMTP servers.
Running two or three campaigns at the same time with one Smtp server, I don't know your Smtp server configuration.

How many IPs are you using for this Smtp server, I think you are using one IP.

Email campaigns for your Smtp server may be slow

Running two or three campaigns at the same time with one Smtp server, I don't know your Smtp server configuration.

How many IPs are you using for this Smtp server, I think you are using one IP.

Email campaigns for your Smtp server may be slow
The campaigns send find when i do not use a list that is segmented.. When i use a segmented list it becomes the issue.. so i don't think its the servers..

হ্যাঁ.. যখন আমি ডিবাগ দেখি তখন ইমেল পাঠানোর আগে আক্ষরিক অর্থে এত সময় লাগে (যেমন এটি সেগমেন্টে পরিচিতিগুলি খুঁজে বের করার চেষ্টা করছে)
হ্যাঁ, এটি প্রক্রিয়া করতে সময় লাগে

When i watch the debug it literally takes so long before sending emails
There are some timers in the debug output, where exactly does MailWizz spends the most time?
Also, can you share your server specs? RAM / CPU / Storage. Is it used for MailWizz alone? Did you do any mysql optimizations?

There are some timers in the debug output, where exactly does MailWizz spends the most time?
Also, can you share your server specs? RAM / CPU / Storage. Is it used for MailWizz alone? Did you do any mysql optimizations?
Hey Server: CPU: 8 vCore RAM: 32GB Storage: 640 GB SSD - It seems like it spends its most time trying to find the emails in the segment for the batches ( I did the MySQL ram optimization and connections )

Upload The Segment.

I'll Try nemesis82 and change that I have to wait till my stuff finishes.

Attachments

• Dyanmic.jpg
    Dyanmic.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 15
I'll Try nemesis82
This won't help you, don't do that :)

Looking at your segment criteria, it seems that simply querying the database with that criteria takes this amount of time.
Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way to speed that, unless you throw more hardware at the problem.

Back