Sending Server Status Command

AHK

Hello,
Some time it look like MW stuck and no emails are being sent to SMPT server even there is few campaigns running.
Is there a way or shell (SSH) command to know whats actually going on with sending process or what MW is actually doing that time ?

Like trying to send some campaign or what ?
I have PCNTL enable and Campaigns in parallel: 50 & Subscriber batches in parallel:50
It works fine but some time it look like no single email is being generated for some time and then it start again.
So i am wondering if i can look and see what actually is going on in that time...
Thanks

Hello,
Some time it look like MW stuck and no emails are being sent to SMPT server even there is few campaigns running.
Is there a way or shell (SSH) command to know whats actually going on with sending process or what MW is actually doing that time ?

Like trying to send some campaign or what ?
I have PCNTL enable and Campaigns in parallel: 50 & Subscriber batches in parallel:50
It works fine but some time it look like no single email is being generated for some time and then it start again.
So i am wondering if i can look and see what actually is going on in that time...
Thanks
it scales the processes up and down each cron/cycle
also processing takes time, before sending happens, and then checking/cleanup to finish cycle/cron/campaign
you can also monitor usages of cpu/dbf/net etc

Hello twisted1919,
I did same , i disable the cron job and run the command

/usr/bin/php -q /home/mwapp/public_html/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns --verbose=1
i did't show any thing...

Just when i enter the command from SSH , i come back to command and nothing happen ...

and when i take look in to top in SSH i see that mysql is using lot of system as
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Menlo; color: #ffffff; background-color: #2b66c9} span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures}

2265 mysql 20 0 4478m 333m 8636 S 794.9 1.0 4598:10 mysqld
so mysql is using all system cpu and ram...

why is this happening ?

Thanks

@AHK - This is what happens when using delivery sending settings that are just too high for the system to handle...and this is why i always say to read https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/un...ery-settings-and-how-they-impact-performance/ because it explains how those settings affect your server.
What you can do now, is to run the "killall -9 send-campaigns" command in order to kill any process for send-campaigns, then adjust your sending settings and try again.

Back