Sending letters with an invalid email from

Q: how to make the From and Reply-To were the same and took the value from the campaign settings?
With amazon ses you cannot do that. Amazon wants all emails used in the FROM address to be verified with them, thus spoofing of the FROM address is not possible.

With amazon ses you cannot do that. Amazon wants all emails used in the FROM address to be verified with them, thus spoofing of the FROM address is not possible.
1. Both addresses are verified and any address can be specified as FROM (as I do in my scripts) (example: http://prntscr.com/918wkb - can specify any of these addresses as the FROM in own scripts - amazon ses sends to them).
2. So why can not I specify in the FROM address is the same as in the Reply-To?

and any address can be specified as FROM
I beg to differ. If you try an unverified email address in the FROM, amazon will reject you. Since we can't check the FROM address you set in campaigns, to see whether it is verified or not, then we simply use the one from the delivery server.
If you feel you can do better, feel free to implement your own solution, you will end up with same, i guarantee.

2. So why can not I specify in the FROM address is the same as in the Reply-To?
Because they are two totally different things and there's no validation done against the reply-to address. The reply-to address is merely a header while the from address is also used in the verification process. Again, two different things.

Keep in mind that only for amazon there's this limitation, the other providers don't have any issue with letting you spoof the from address.

The address specified in your campaign settings (pro[at]*-pro[dot]ru) it is verified, there is no substitution here. Why can not I use it as an address FROM in your company?
I here do not understand!

Last edited:
Back