Sending issue , please help

hezinai

Sending Issue.. The success sending rate is low.. sometimes below 60%.. ( I am using Sparkpost, and the account & API works fine). I have screenshot below. How to debug and find where is the problem is?
Thanks
Sending issue.jpg
screenshot - sending issue.jpg

@hezinai - While the campaign is sending, keep an eye in backend > misc > campaign delivery logs.
You will see there the exact reason for why failures.

The issue is like below, I only has one server (sparkpost) for this user. It looks like the connection isn't stable.. How to solve? Sending Issue-2.jpg

I tried another account.. issue happened again.. it's looks like all user that can't send properly though Sparkpost API.
Sending issue2.jpg

The error says that your server does not know who api.sparkpost.com is, which looks like a DNS issue on your hosting end since it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. I think you have some limit at the number of dns queries you can do in a given amount of time, best ask your hosting ;)

Thank you for your help.
I am using Aliyun ECS Server.. And I have submited a ticket to them.
I would like to know if there is anything we can do from my end? For example, lower the DNS Queries from Mailwizz Setting? Please advise, Thank you again

If I used the DNS queries out of the limits.. the rest of Email won't be send out, am I understand correct?
But the error sending is mixed with successful sending.
It means I am out of DNS query and back to normal next minute?

If I used the DNS queries out of the limits.. the rest of Email won't be send out, am I understand correct?
But the error sending is mixed with successful sending.
It means I am out of DNS query and back to normal next minute?
Could be a conntrack issue related to your host over-selling vps resources, so the spikes of others bring some/everyone down at times. What kind of vps do you have? If you can, go for kvm vps, it is the next best thing to dedicated with guaranteed resources, though the data center practices still matter.
See also this
https://forum.mailwizz.com/posts/14598

Back