Sending emails stucked on "Processing"

Proweb

Hello, my campaign stucked on "Processing" on 79% of the job. I have tried all suggestions i founded on the forum for this kind of problem but seems no one worked for me. Any help please?

Hello,

I just recently had the same problem and the developer pointed out to me that it was the cron job setup and it was true the app had the correct setup due to updating the script but the server didn't so I went in and compared the two and found that the path was wrong once I corrected the problem all went well.

hello Damian,

Check your cron settings first.

Then check your customer group quota and its limit.

Check delivery server setting.

Hello, my campaign stucked on "Processing" on 79% of the job. I have tried all suggestions i founded on the forum for this kind of problem but seems no one worked for me. Any help please?

have you tried to get it unstuck with the respective option in mwz campaign controls?

if that does not help, see if there is some issue with the data itself, it happened in the past that erroneously formatted data did not allow mwz to go forward.

Hello guys, Thank you for all the suggestions. I have fixed the issue. I think was a memory issue, i had default memory and i set it to 1gb and now is ok. Thank you

Back