Sending email issue

footprints

Hi,

I encountered some issue when trying to send email campaigns to my subscribers list. So I basically had created list and imported subscribers from the dashboard.

- Testing 1: At first, it was successfully sent to those subscribers (The status showing 100% and was delivered to all 5 subscribers on the list).

- Testing 2: Then I tried to create another campaign and sending it again to the same list and subscribers. This time the status still showing 100%, but delivered to 0 subscribers (why so?)

- Testing 3: Same as Testing 2, I tried again to create another campaign and sending it again to the same list and subscribers. Once again, this time the status still showing 100%, but delivered to 0 subscribers

- Testing 4: I created a new list and imported new subscribers (14 subscribers), and created a new campaign. This time the status still showing 0%, but delivered to 0 subscribers

Do you know what caused it to happen?
Can we actually use the same listing and same subscribers for multiple campaigns? Because it was working fine on Testing 1, but not on Testing 2.

Also why it didn’t work on my Testing 4, after I created a new list and imported new subscribers (14 subscribers)?

Please advise. Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.52.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.52.35 PM.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 7
Thank you so much for the problem talk,

I want to let you know first, 5 subscribers they did not unsubscribe,

Or they have to see if they have confirmed subscribe now, there are many ways to check the problem

You can check Email sending Delivery Log from Mailwizz application backend to see if they have been sent completely.

@footprints - Can you check if these subscribers are confirmed in your list? Also can you check Backend > Misc > Campaigns delivery logs and see if campaign has been sent to these subscribers?

Test 1-3: Are you creating campaign copies (via the cc button) and are you, therefore, using the same Send Group each time? If yes, that will block all previous recipients. Could that be the issue?

Test 4: no idea

Back