Sending Domain Needed?

Jon Kopp

Been using this for awhile now. Great product. Thanks for all the support in the past.

I'm in the process of setting up a new system from scratch using a different smtp provider (going to try sparkpost).

Wondering about sending domains. If I am using sparkpost and have SPF/DKIM setup properly through their interface/system ... do I still need to setup SPF/DKIM in mailwizz? Doesn't cause issues when adding multiple records?

In the past, I believe I setup both with my smtp provider and mailwizz ... I know I encountered some issues in the past but got through them.

Just wondering if setting up sending domains is necessary for best possible inbox delivery results or if it's redundant as long as smtp provider is verified?

Thanks,

If I am using sparkpost and have SPF/DKIM setup properly through their interface/system ... do I still need to setup SPF/DKIM in mailwizz? Doesn't cause issues when adding multiple records?
No need no, sparkpost takes care of this.
As a general rule for spf/dkim, use what mailwizz provides only if you have no other way. signing messages with PHP is not that fast so if you can avoid it, please do.
Just wondering if setting up sending domains is necessary for best possible inbox delivery results or if it's redundant as long as smtp provider is verified?
Same here, no need, but you can use it if you like.

Back