Sending an email after X days only to "open" emails

How can I send an email after X days to users who opened an email (from campaign)
You can use segments to do this.
1. Create a custom tag and update this tag when a subscriber open email: Campaign setup > Change subscriber custom field value upon campaign open update tag with [DATE] and when a subscriber open campaign this custom tag will be updated with date when subscriber open that campaign.
Screenshot 2020-10-05 084318.png

2. Create a segment from Your lists > Segments and on Conditions > Field > select your custom filed created above and for Value you can use tags like: [PAST_DAYS_X] - It will rewind the current date by X days and use that as a comparison date or [FUTURE_DAYS_X] - It will forward the current date by X days and use that as a comparison date, to get all available tags hit info button on segments area.
Screenshot 2020-10-05 085036.png

3. Create a new campaign and select this segment on Campaign details and campaign will be sent only to subscribers from that segment.

You're great
Can I open a campaign that will be sent automatically a message after X days no matter if a user open the email a month after I sent the email?

(I want to create a general followup email that all my campaigns will be use the same one and ill use the same tag)

Can I open a campaign that will be sent automatically a message after X days no matter if a user open the email a month after I sent the email?
The campaign will only be sent to subscribers in your segment, depending on the values you enter there.

(I want to create a general followup email that all my campaigns will be use the same one and ill use the same tag)
To do this, you must use the same list for all campaigns in order to select the segment you created.

Another important thing that I forgot to mention. Any way to send an email only to users who opened my email but didn't reply?

Another important thing that I forgot to mention. Any way to send an email only to users who opened my email but didn't reply?
That is not possible. You can send only to subscribers who open email.

Any way to send an email only to users who opened my email but didn't reply?
The way i would do this is that when someone replies to my email, i'd update a custom field in the list, then i would segment that list based on that field and send the campaigns.

When you send a campaign, you have options to change the custom fields values when an email is opened, or a link is clicked, etc.
So for example, let's say that you can a custom field called OPENS_COUNT and it's default value is 0 and that you set it to increment that value each time when the email is opened, so each open would increase the value from 0 to 1 to 2 etc.
Then you'd create a segment for people where this value is less than 1. Less that one means they never opened the email, and then you can send a campaign to only these subscribers.
I advise you to check out these features in the app.

Back