Sendgrid WebAPI option missing

I have two mailwizz instances running. Both were running on 1.4.8 but one had the Sendgrid WebAPI option in delivery servers while other did not have. So I upgraded the later one to 1.4.9 thinking that upgrade may help but even after upgrade to 1.4.9 this one does not have Sendgrid WebAPI option in delivery servers. This looks like some configuration issue. Does someone has any clue ?

Yup, it's because of the PHP versions on your servers, you need php >= 5.5 to use sendgrid, so make sure you're using that on both servers.

I have exactly same version (as shown below) of php on both the servers but it works on one and not on another. Even the backend of both installation shows the same version.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
#php -v
PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.22 (cli) (built: Aug 4 2017 19:40:28)
Copyright (c) 1997-2014 The PHP Group
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I doubt it :)
You're showing me the cli, which might be the same on both, but it doesn't mean the cli version is the same as the one used in the web server.
So go to backend > misc > php info, and see there the versions.

Also, please renew your support pack.

Yes, I checked there as well (backend > misc > php). And that also shows same version on both servers :
PHP Version 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.22
One of my license is still only 3.5 months old so support is valid on that license. Should I create another login in forum for that license.

An update, looking in the code, i can see this:
Code:
/**
* @return bool|string
*/
public function requirementsFailed()
{
    if (!version_compare(PHP_VERSION, '5.6', '>=')) {
        return Yii::t('servers', 'The server type {type} requires your php version to be at least {version}!', array(
            '{type}'    => $this->serverType,
            '{version}' => '5.6',
        ));
    }
    return false;
}
So apparently you need php 5.6 not 5.5

Thanks after upgrading php to 5.6 on my second server now I get the Sendgrid WebAPI option.

Also I updated my newer license in the preferences of this account but still I get the message that my support package expired and need to renew.

Back