Senderscore showing unrelated IPs for my domain

Vroom

I was having delivery problem recently to gmail, so I thought to check in senderscore if anything was wrong.

For my domain name, it lists more than 40 IP address as senders, but I use only one IP address. My own IP address has a 99 score, where as the other are all shady with super low scores in the teens.

Can anyone think why my domain would be associated with those other IP addresses when I have been using only one IP address for the last 5 years?

I was having delivery problem recently to gmail, so I thought to check in senderscore if anything was wrong.

For my domain name, it lists more than 40 IP address as senders, but I use only one IP address. My own IP address has a 99 score, where as the other are all shady with super low scores in the teens.

Can anyone think why my domain would be associated with those other IP addresses when I have been using only one IP address for the last 5 years?
Maybe someone using your domain? Have you setup dmarc, since the reports would be telling ;)

It looks like it was weak SPF and DMARC settings. I have now set it to reject and I think it is starting to work. I'll know in a couple weeks.

It looks like it was weak SPF and DMARC settings. I have now set it to reject and I think it is starting to work. I'll know in a couple weeks.
Tighten it slowly, so that you don't block the wrong thing (yourself) ;)

Just a follow up in case anyone has this trouble. After putting strict SPF and DMARC the sending domains went down from 40 to 2. On one day it went to one (my domain) but then the other domain came back a couple days later. I havent figured out why that domain is still listed, but I'm still happy its down from 40 to 2. It took 15 days for sender score to come down to 2 domains.

Back