Senderscore seems a bit inconsistent

bguy

I have ten IPs at the moment which I am warming up. All are sharing the delivery load equally, yet the bulk of the IPs are yet to receive a senderscore and the rest range dramatically from 65 to 95. This just seems weird to me, has anyone else had a similar issue?

I have ten IPs at the moment which I am warming up. All are sharing the delivery load equally, yet the bulk of the IPs are yet to receive a senderscore and the rest range dramatically from 65 to 95. This just seems weird to me, has anyone else had a similar issue?
That's quite normal, since there is not much new data (and perhaps even some old) in the stats. It takes quite a bit to get this stable and into reasonable ranges, so just bear with those IP rating sites and take their info with a grain of salt ;)

Thanks, I appreciate that :) I was getting a bit worried seeing a few of my IPs slip! Luckily I can buy a ridiculous number more if needs be but I was lucky in that my current block was 100% clean

Thanks, I appreciate that :) I was getting a bit worried seeing a few of my IPs slip! Luckily I can buy a ridiculous number more if needs be but I was lucky in that my current block was 100% clean
Try to use as few IPs as possible, as 'intelligent' filters 'see' many IPs for the same list/sender as a sign of e.g. snow-shoeing...as even huge senders don't have hundreds/thousands of IPs. Just see the spf records of some well known ones ;)

Back