Send with Amazon SES doesn't deliver to an email out of own verified domain

fabyc

Hi,

I have set my Amazon SES user with his permissions.

I correctly set an Amazon SES Delivery server in MW. The verified domain is: mydomain.com

I tested a campaign with a 4 email addresses. One of them is an email like name@mydomain.com and the other ones (3) are in gmail and yahoo.

The campaign was sent with Amazon SES from MW. It shows "Sent 100%".

I received the email in name@mydomain.com, but the another 3 ones nothing.
I checked "Campaigns delivery logs" in MW and I see these message for each of one email address I didn't get the campaign:

- "Email address is not verified. The following identities failed the check in region US-EAST-1: =?utf-8?Q?FirstName= LastName <myemailname@gmail.com>"

- "Email address is not verified. The following identities failed the check in region US-EAST-1: =?utf-8?Q?FirstName= LastName <myemailname@yahoo.com>"

- "Email address is not verified. The following identities failed the check in region US-EAST-1: =?utf-8?Q?FirstName2= LastName2 <myemailname2@gmail.com>"

Is it needed to set something else in MW or I missed to set something in Amazon SES?

Thanks in advanced

Do you use Amazon API with MW or Amazon SMTP ?

If API, then you need to give permission and attach policy of power access to that user.

Check with which Amazon region you have verified your email id, if you verified US-West region and sending from US-East region then it gives error of Email address is not verified.

Also check, your amazon ses account is not in "sandbox" and have increased limits.

Back