Send to multiple lists

That would be better, except the exclusions of doubles would need to be handled and it seems this has not been implemented at dbf level fast.

Yes, you are right. I didnt consider that.
In this case, when multiple campaign are created, the software will need to create a unique outbound queue, merging duplicates.

I'm fond to this topic because i have many customers (with their own VPS) using multiple lists.
I just cant teach them to use Segments... For them, its like garlic for vampires :)

I'm currently using another software, i want to migrate everything to MailWizz (for now i purchased only 1 license to test it in real word usage) but the current management of multiple lists per campaign is not acceptable to my customers :(

@Giampaolo - we will get there too, for now we simply have other priorities.
Please note that we tried this in the past, but it has to work perfectly, and it didn't in our case, so we simply gave up at that point.

@mwjim - yes, it's not easy to do a major upgrade without breaking existing running installs. It also takes us a lot of time each day to maintain 1.x and to help you guys over the forums.support tickets.
Remember, we're a super small team, just 2 developers and a q/a tester. We do our best.

Hello

The system is mind-blowing, there is no another thought about it. But we need a function where we can select multiple list for run a campaign. If there are was a solution then please help me and if not then please add this feature. I'm using mailwizz 2.1

Thank you

Hello

The system is mind-blowing, there is no another thought about it. But we need a function where we can select multiple list for run a campaign. If there are was a solution then please help me and if not then please add this feature. I'm using mailwizz 2.1

Thank you
We have sending groups, which allow you to create multiple campaigns in same sending group and never send to same email address in the group.

We have sending groups, which allow you to create multiple campaigns in same sending group and never send to same email address in the group.
Thank you for your response .. But I need to to run one single campaign with multiple lists .. In this case what should i do?

Thank you for your response .. But I need to to run one single campaign with multiple lists .. In this case what should i do?
You can use sync tool from Lists > Tools > Sync and sync your lists in one list.

Back