Send Confirmation Email to Imported/Added Users

Ray Li

There does not appear to be the ability to resend an opt-in/subscribe confirmation email to users. I would like to be able to select a user and resend a confirmation email. There should also be the ability to send a confirmation email to all imported emails and set imported emails as UNCONFIRMED.
Currently, a confirmation email is only sent when a subscriber is added through a form or API. Sometimes, when a user complains that they did not receive the confirm subscription email either because it was marked as spam or not delivered, I would like the ability to resend it to that specific email.

There does not appear to be the ability to resend an opt-in/subscribe confirmation email to users. I would like to be able to select a user and resend a confirmation email. There should also be the ability to send a confirmation email to all imported emails and set imported emails as UNCONFIRMED.
Currently, a confirmation email is only sent when a subscriber is added through a form or API. Sometimes, when a user complains that they did not receive the confirm subscription email either because it was marked as spam or not delivered, I would like the ability to resend it to that specific email.
AFAIK, this is to be in the upcoming version, right @twisted1919 ?

Back