Send-campaign offset

nemesis82

Hy guys,
i've tried to set cronjob for send-campaign with offset parameter but each job run only when the previous had finish.
In the log i found "PCNTL processes running already, locks acquired previously!"

Could i have the 3 process run parallel ?

This my job conf :
send-campaigns --campaigns_type=regular --campaigns_limit=1 --campaigns_offset=0
send-campaigns --campaigns_type=regular --campaigns_limit=1 --campaigns_offset=1
send-campaigns --campaigns_type=regular --campaigns_limit=1 --campaigns_offset=2

In backend :
Parallel sending via PCNTL -- YES

edit :
my goal : 3 parallel campaign and for each 25 Subscriber batches in parallel .
Using offset is due to same heavy campaign for 1 customer that slowly all other campaigns customer.

thanks

Last edited:
Yes, i known pcntl settings and linked kb but i need 3 separate send-campaign as explained in offset article but, for each send-campaign a parallel batch of subscribers.
This is possible ?
With send-campaign conf posted above i have 3 parallel campaign but each of them only run a single (1) batch of subscribers .
Thereis a parameter i can add in send-campaign command ?

but i need 3 separate send-campaign as explained in offset article but, for each send-campaign a parallel batch of subscribers.
This is possible ?
Not with pcntl. Disable pcntl and you'll be able to do this. But again, i don't see why.

Back