"send at" date column

nadworks

I keep wondering what value I get from the "send at" column in my campaign list and why there's no (and much more useful) "sent at" column.
The "send at" date is basically the campaign creation date. If other MW users work in any way like I do, then we're often creating a campaign over the course of quite some time - in my case often over a couple of days, leaving the email in draft format, testing a few things, optimising the data etc. So the "send at" date becomes more and more irrelevant. However, what I'd really like to see at fist glance is when a campaign was actually sent/broadcast - especially when it comes to reporting and historic reconciliation.

Is this something that could be considered? Or - if I'm missing something vital here that I've never been aware of - how can I pull in a "sent at" date?

Yes, any chance integrating those (or at least the "started at") as columns into the main campaigns overview?

Yes, any chance integrating those (or at least the "started at") as columns into the main campaigns overview?
That'd be trivial, but there are so many columns there already...so i don't know, it will push the option columns much more in the right side making them almost invisible without horizontal scrolling.

Well, true. But since there are already so many, and columns can be switched on and off, having this additional option shouldn't make such a big difference. I find this information far more important to what I need, than some other existing fields.

Back