Reset Autoresponder Stats WITHOUT Cloning IT

Alex Read

Hi

I have a whole sequence of autoresponders that send with a delay after the previous one.

E.g. auto responder 1, AR 2 sends 2 days after AR 1 sends, all the way up to AR20. So they're all linked.

This is why I DO NOT want to clone AR 1 or AR2, as I need to relink them all up.

I'm wanting to split test & optimize headlines to get a higher open rate, so trying to work out how to clear out the stats of an autoresponder?

This way, I can send 500, see open rate. Reset stats, try a new heading, etc. Otherwise if I tweak the heading it will use the old stats.

Any ideas?

Hi

I have a whole sequence of autoresponders that send with a delay after the previous one.

E.g. auto responder 1, AR 2 sends 2 days after AR 1 sends, all the way up to AR20. So they're all linked.

This is why I DO NOT want to clone AR 1 or AR2, as I need to relink them all up.

I'm wanting to split test & optimize headlines to get a higher open rate, so trying to work out how to clear out the stats of an autoresponder?

This way, I can send 500, see open rate. Reset stats, try a new heading, etc. Otherwise if I tweak the heading it will use the old stats.

Any ideas?
You could try to find a way to take a snapshot of the stats before and after the next test.

@twisted1919 That's nice but doesn't really solve the issue addressed in the OP as we can't reset the stats for sent emails so the open and click ctr rates will show as lower than they really are.

But resetting the stats for people that already received the emails, will make the autoresponder resend the campaign to those emails again, since when you do that reset you basically tell mailwizz that those subscriber never received the emails.
From my uderstanding from the OP, the above changes should suffice, but let's have discuss this and see what @Alex Read thinks.

Back